Bringing MySQL to the Web
phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. Currently it can create and drop databases, create/drop/alter tables, delete/edit/add fields, execute any SQL statement, manage keys on fields.phpMyAdmin Web Site
- Intuitive web interface
- Support for most MySQL features
- Import data from CSV and SQL
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others
- Administering multiple servers
- Creating PDF graphics of your database layout
- Creating complex queries using Query-by-example (QBE)
- Searching globally in a database or a subset of it
- Transforming stored data into any format using a set of predefined functions, like displaying BLOB-data as image or download-link
- And much more...
Nice and easy to use. Fantastic job, thanks for writing.
Very good open source project
Favorite of MySQL.
Fantastic job, thanks for writing
phpMyAdmin works like a charm if you want to manage the database of your sites efficiently & quickly, Makes my life hassle free :)
Superb database management tool